Promotional Opportunities and Partnerships
VCTA has approximately 1000 members and another 1000 on our email list. Most are Victorian secondary educators in the curriculum areas of accounting, financial literacy, economics, legal studies, work education and civics and citizenship education.
Each year VCTA:
- delivers a range of professional learning programs over Terms 1, 2 and 3
- conducts its annual conference Comview in late Term 4
- produces Compak, an online resource (formerly a journal) with eight issues in total for the year (an average of two issues per term)
- provides a News service via the VCTA website and via regular VCTA Update emails to ensure members and business studies educators are kept informed of VCTA professional learning activities and of the latest education developments, resources and the like.
VCTA views a partnership as a two-way-street, a joint arrangement mutually beneficial to both parties. VCTA has a genuine interest in meeting the varying needs of its partners and, likewise, the partners have an interest in supporting the professional needs of teachers of business studies/commerce.
Current VCTA partners include:
Would you like to get your product or service to the business studies/commerce educators market?
VCTA offers a range of promotional opportunities including:
- advertising in the online resource Compak
- displays at professional learning activities
- displays at the annual conference Comview.
Download a promotional kit detailing opportunities within the VCTA website and VCTA's online member journal Compak.
For further information on partnerships and advertising opportunities contact Leonie Swarbrick, VCTA Executive Officer, phone (03) 9419 9622 or email.