VCE Legal Studies Unit 3 and Unit 4 SAC's - via Comtalk
Register and view the recording on Comtalk now!
- Access the recording in your own time-fully integrated with the presentation slides- Available now!
Are you confident in the implementation and delivery of School-assessed Coursework in VCE Legal Studies? Presented by Peter F.Hughes of Robinvale Secondary College,this presentation will explore the 'how to' of the design and assessment of VCE Legal Studies School-assessed Coursework.
In this professional learning program you will
- explore the do's and don'ts' of SACs
- learn what to consider when designing a SAC
- consider what to look for when using a SAC created by someone else
- receive an overview of the Study Design requirements
- see examples of SACs with varying degrees of difficulty
- examine sample student responses to a SAC
- learn what to consider when grading student responses.
Participants are reminded that you need to login using your own username and password to gain member rates. Call VCTA Registrations on 03 9417 3555 if you require assistance.
Your registration is considered acceptance of VCTA's offer and as such, you are liable for the payment irrespective of your attendance.
Payment must be received by VCTA prior to the program. Your registration is acceptance of our offer and as such you are liable for the payment irrespective of whether you attend.
|Date:||Available from 13 March, 2017|
Fee per person inc GST (places are limited)
|*VCTA Individual Member||$52|
|VCTA School or Institutional Member||$69|
|VCTA Concession Member||$50|
|VCTA CRT Member||$44|
|VCTA Unemployed Member||$33|
|VCTA Ind.Member on leave||$33|
|VCTA Non Member||$110|
*Individual members fee provides you with 20% discount compared to the school member fee - consider becoming a VCTA Individual Member Today
Payment by Credit Card (VISA and Mastercard only) or by cheque. Money Order (payable to VCTA) mailed to: VCTA, PO Box 361, Abbotsford Vic 3067.
CANCELLATIONS: No refunds if less than five working days notice. Prior to one week - 20% cancellation fee applies.
Click HERE to download the program