Unfinished business: final steps in preparing students for the Unit 3 & 4 exam
A critical period is ahead for teachers in preparing students for the exam. What effective preparation is required? This professional learning activity is designed to provide teachers with support in checking all bases are covered in the countdown to the final exam.
For full program details click here
|Date:||Wednesday 3 September 2014|
|Time:||5.15 - 6.45pm (4.45pm registration and afternoon tea)|
|Venue:||Glen Waverley Secondary College|
O'Sullivan Road, Glen Waverley
This program will provide teachers with:
- a September to October timeline (with priorities)
- suggested key tasks to undertake with students
- ready-to-go revision activities to use with students
- a discussion on useful resource suggestions
- tips to assist students with revision and exam preparation
- a Q and A: ask away! This is your opportunity to clarify study design content, skill requirements and more.
All experienced VCE teachers
- Accounting: Vicki Baron, Haileybury
- Business Management: Julie Cain, Lalor Secondary College
- Economics: Ben Ritchie, Caulfield Grammar School
- Legal Studies: Jennifer Poore, Trinity Grammar School
Participants are reminded that you need to login using your own username and password to gain member rates. Call VCTA Registrations on 03 9417 3555 if you require assistance.
- Your registration is considered acceptance of VCTA's offer and as such, you are liable for the payment irrespective of your attendance.
- Payment must be received by VCTA prior to the day of the program.
Fee per person inc GST
|VCTA Individual member||$66|
|School or Institutional member||$82|
|VCTA Concession member||$50|
|Non VCTA member||$110|
The fee includes light refreshments
Payment by Credit Card (VISA and Mastercard only)
or by cheque/Money Order (payable to VCTA) mailed to:
VCTA, PO Box 361, Abbotsford Vic 3067.
CANCELLATIONS: No refunds if less than one week's notice. Prior to one week - 20% cancellation fee applies.
P: (03 9417 3555)
Note: Your registration is considered by VCTA to be a firm acceptance of our offer and, as such, registrants are liable for the fee owed.