The Victorian Commercial Teachers Association (VCTA) is an independent teacher association providing leadership, professional learning programs and resources to business educators.
If you are not a member of VCTA but would like to be kept informed of VCTA activities then subscribe to our non-member update.
There are opportunities for educational organisations and businesses to partner with VCTA, and there are also attractive promotional opportunities within VCTA's journal Compak and the annual Comview conference. Read more...
- 8 Aug 2014VCE Units 2 and 4: where to from here... All online - varying dates
Via Webinar or Comtalk. Easy...no need to travel!
- 11 Aug 2014The Essential Economic Update (full day) - BOOKED OUT
Date: Monday 11 August 2014
CPA Australia, Level 20, 28 Freshwater Place, Southbank
- 3 Sep 2014Unfinished business: final steps in preparing students for the Unit 3 & 4 exam
Date: Wednesday 3 September 2014
Glen Waverley Secondary College
In the spotlight
- Free business activities for Years 7 to 9 to support teaching and learning of Asia and Australia's engagement with Asia
Asia and Australia's engagement with Asia provides relevant, contemporary content and contexts for developing an understanding of business activities and employment in the Asia region. Access a range of learning activities, links and videos to support teaching. Free of charge on the Asia Education Foundation website...read more
- VCTA is 60 this year!
Join the celebrations at the Comview Conference Dinner on Monday 24 November! View the display, catch up with colleagues and reflect on the services of VCTA and friendships made...read more
- Maribynong SC VCTA member wins trip to Commonwealth Games in Glasgow!
Congratulations to Fiona Walker of Maribynong Secondary College. Fiona is a VCTA member and along with one of her winning students,had headed to the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow! Commonwealth Class is an initiative for schools across Commonwealth countries. The Education Pack includes curriculum links to Global Citizenship...read more
- CPA Australia PYOE Competition: devising creative enterprises
Students are asked to devise a creative enterprise idea and submit a business plan, explaining how their great idea could become a profitable business. And great prizes are up for grabs!...read more