The Victorian Commercial Teachers Association (VCTA) is an independent teacher association providing leadership, professional learning programs and resources to business educators.
If you are not a member of VCTA but would like to be kept informed of VCTA activities then subscribe to our non-member update.
There are opportunities for educational organisations and businesses to partner with VCTA, and there are also attractive promotional opportunities within VCTA's journal Compak and the annual Comview conference. Read more...
- 26th May 16The new VCE Business Management Study Design
- 8th Jun 16The new VCE Economics Study Design
- 8th Jun 16Webinar: New VCE Business Management Study Design
- 26th Jun 16VCTA: VCE Legal Studies Canberra Immersion
Date: Sunday 26 June - Tuesday 28 June 2016
- 20th Jul 16Webinar: New VCE Economics Study Design
In the spotlight
- CPA Australia Plan Your Own Enterprise Competition.
Bring out the creativity in your students and build their entrepreneurial skills through the CPA Australia Plan Your Own Enterprise Competition. Brochures/entry forms posted to schools mid/late April 2016 or visit the website. Entries close Friday 2 September 2016. Read more
- Victorian Students’ Parliamentary Program
The Victorian Students’ Parliamentary Program aims to provide opportunities that support the civic learning and active participation in democratic processes of all Victorian students. Register your interest in hosting a local convention by Friday 6 May. Read more
- Australia-ASEAN Youth Forum, on Thursday 28 July in Melbourne
- Behavioural Economics Conference 8 July
- Othello on trial: violence against women
- New documentary: The Trial will assist in inspiring discussion about the criminal trial process
- A series of 20 free curriculum based educational resources produced for the Australian Government’s Agriculture in Education Program