The Victorian Commercial Teachers Association (VCTA) is an independent teacher association providing leadership, professional learning programs and resources to business educators.
If you are not a member of VCTA but would like to be kept informed of VCTA activities then subscribe to our non-member update.
There are opportunities for educational organisations and businesses to partner with VCTA, and there are also attractive promotional opportunities within VCTA's journal Compak and the annual Comview conference. Read more...
- 27th May 16Critical and Creative Thinking and the new Victorian Curriculum
Date: Friday 27 May, 2016
- 26th Jun 16VCTA: VCE Legal Studies Canberra Immersion
Date: Sunday 26 June - Tuesday 28 June 2016
In the spotlight
- CPA Australia Plan Your Own Enterprise Competition.
Bring out the creativity in your students and build their entrepreneurial skills through the CPA Australia Plan Your Own Enterprise Competition. Brochures/entry forms posted to schools mid/late April 2016 or visit the website. Entries close Friday 2 September 2016. Read more
- Victorian Students’ Parliamentary Program
The Victorian Students’ Parliamentary Program aims to provide opportunities that support the civic learning and active participation in democratic processes of all Victorian students. Register your interest in hosting a local convention by Friday 6 May. Read more
- A series of 20 free curriculum based educational resources produced for the Australian Government’s Agriculture in Education Program
- Law Week forum: Courts, media and public opinion – who’s leading who?
- ACSA webinar: Teaching for the future: diversity, inclusion and human rights in the Australian curriculum
- Bike Riders Law from Victoria Law Foundation
- New podcasts on some big economic issues facing Australia: Follow the money by The Australia Institute