The Victorian Commercial Teachers Association (VCTA) is an independent teacher association providing leadership, professional learning programs and resources to business educators.
If you are not a member of VCTA but would like to be kept informed of VCTA activities then subscribe to our non-member update.
There are opportunities for educational organisations and businesses to partner with VCTA, and there are also attractive promotional opportunities within VCTA's journal Compak and the annual Comview conference. Read more...
- 21 May 2014Using your tablet to create video tutorials for the flipped classroom
Dates: Wed 21 May and Wed 18 June
St Bedes' College, Mentone
- 26 May 2014The RBA and monetary policy: for students and teachers of VCE and IB Economics
Five dates and locations to choose from
- 30 Jul 2014VCE BM Unit 4 Webinar: updating current examples, plus Unit 4 SACs
Date: Wed 30 July, 4.00 - 5.00pm
Online via webinar. Easy...and no need to travel!
- 11 Aug 2014The Essential Economic Update (full day)
Date: Monday 11 August 2014
CPA Australia, Southbank
In the spotlight
- Commonwealth Bank Foundation Teaching Awards: applications open
The Commonwealth Bank Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2014 Teaching Awards, giving teachers the opportunity to be recognised and awarded $10,000 to fund an existing or new financial education initiative in their school. Each of the 15 winning teachers will also receive $2,000 as a personal reward for their hard work and dedication.