The Victorian Commercial Teachers Association (VCTA) is an independent teacher association providing leadership, professional learning programs and resources to business educators.
If you are not a member of VCTA but would like to be kept informed of VCTA activities then subscribe to our non-member update.
There are opportunities for educational organisations and businesses to partner with VCTA, and there are also attractive promotional opportunities within VCTA's journal Compak and the annual Comview conference. Read more...
- 28th Aug 15The Essential Economic Update (full day)
Date: Friday 28 August 2015
CPA Australia, Level 20, 28 Freshwater Place, Southbank
- 3rd Sep 15Unfinished business: final steps in preparing students for the Unit 3 & 4 exam
Date: Thursday 3 September 2015
Kew High School
- 6th Sep 15VCTA: VCE Legal Studies Canberra Immersion
Date: Sunday 6 September to Tuesday 8 September, 2015
In the spotlight
- VCTA's Tony Kuc is the new President of BEA
Congratulations to VCTA Board Member, Tony Kuc, on his appointment as President of the peak body, Business Educators Australia. A well known and long term member of VCTA...read more
- VCTA President and Board appointed for 2015/16
Sasha Mildenhall was appointed VCTA President at the VCTA Annual General Meeting held on 15 May. Assistant Principal at Taylors Lakes Secondary College in Melbourne's western suburbs, Sasha has a particular interest in...read more
- Member receives VCTA highest honour. Congratulations to all new VCTA Award Recipients!
A new VCTA Medal Recipient, a new Life Member and two inaugural recipients of the newly established VCTA President's Award - VCTA recently awarded...read more
- Now underway! VCAA full review of VCE Economics and Business Management
This year VCAA is undertaking a full review of VCE Business Management and Economics Study Designs. A VCTA representative has been invited by VCAA to join each subject panel. Should you have any comments or suggested changes on the Study Designs for VCTA to pass to VCAA please...read more