The Victorian Commercial Teachers Association (VCTA) is an independent teacher association providing leadership, professional learning programs and resources to business educators.
If you are not a member of VCTA but would like to be kept informed of VCTA activities then subscribe to our non-member update.
There are opportunities for educational organisations and businesses to partner with VCTA, and there are also attractive promotional opportunities within VCTA's journal Compak and the annual Comview conference. Read more...
- 19 Mar 2014VCE Accounting: Approaching School-assessed Coursework with confidence
Date: Online in March 2014
- 19 Mar 2014VCE Legal Studies: Approaching School-assessed Coursework with confidence
Date: Wednesday 19 March 2014 at Preston
In the spotlight
- For VCE students: Q and A with The Hon Michael Kirby AC CMG Australia
VCTA, in conjunction with Victoria Law School, is delighted to host this free event for VCE Legal Studies students, Thurs 27 March 4.00pm at Victoria Law School, Queen St, Melbourne. Registrations are now open...read more
- VCTA Board of DIrectors Nominations Open
There are twelve Board positions open and nominations must be received by the Returning Officer by Monday 17 March 2014 at 4.00pm...read more
- Nominations open for VCTA Medal and Life Membership
Nominations are open for two distinguished VCTA awards: Life memberships are awarded in recognition of distinguished service to VCTA. And the VCTA Medal is awarded to recognise outstanding achievement in business education...read more